Message from CPA Camera Club.
Thanks for your help and support last year for the Will McCrum Memorial Competition for Portraiture. Without your enthusiasm and the amazing entries, the competition would never have been the success it was.
I'm delighted to let you know that we are now accepting entries for the third year of this prestigious competition, open to all members of a NIPA affiliated club.
This is a celebration of the passion Will had for portraiture and in particular large prints. With that in mind, we hope you'll consider submitting an entry this year and passing on details of the competition to other photographers who might be interested.
The Will McCrum Portraiture competition is one of the very few large print competitions in Northern Ireland. We're sure you'll agree that seeing these fantastic images printed and mounted from 50cm and larger is a stunning way to display photographs and makes for an amazing body of work.
Information for this years competition is available here:
You can find further information on last years competition here:
Will McCrum Memorial Cup – Competition Rules
- The competition is open to any paid up member of a NIPA affiliated club
- The theme for the competition is “Human Portraiture”
- This is a print only competition
- Prints may be in Black&White or Colour
- Print and mount must be no larger than 60cm on their longest side
- Minimum mount size is 50cm on the longest edge, (e.g. 50cm x 40cm is acceptable)
- Prints (excluding mount) must have at least one side of 40cm or longer (e.g.: 40cm x 30cm is acceptable)
- Each entrant may submit up to five prints (i.e. colour , monochrome or a mixture of both)
- All prints must be the original work of the entrant.
- All prints must contain the print Title, the author’s name, address and contact details on the back of the entry only.
- All reasonable care will be taken with entries but we regret no responsibility for loss or damage will be accepted
- There is no entry fee for this competition
- Entries should be left with Vittorio Silvestri before 2nd December 2014 - Contact – M:07974993314,E:email@example.com